• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Matt Lauer Fired

MissMe

Registered Member
I'm sure you haven't missed it because it's all over the news. Matt Lauer has been fired for 'inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace'. So now that's another one added to the list of people being accused of some type of sexual misconduct.

What's your take on all of this? Do you think that people are getting fired too quickly over allegations?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have a feeling many more are going to be accused before its over with.

Not sure if they are being fired too fast or not fast enough. It would depend on the evidence. You are suppose to be innocent until proven guilty.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Well, I guess it depends on which side of the fence you are.

In this particular case, NBC was quick to dismiss him and perhaps they did rightfully so, we might never know.

But in the meantime, there's a judge in Alabama running for a Senate seat who behaved in appalling fashion and he'll probably get elected anyway because people up there are blinded by their religious beliefs.