Matt Hardy's fans are pissed

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
-- After Matt Hardy turned on his brother Jeff and cost him the WWE title last night at the Royal Rumble, Hardy fans began bombarding Matt's MySpace page with angry messages. check out MySpace.com/TheOnlyMattHardy to see the comments.
I find this hilariously sad.

And pathetic.

But mostly hilarious.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've read some of the angry messages and I have to agree it's pretty funny, I love how people take it very serious at times.

With that being said, this could be an interesting feud, I believe the WWE is going to take the angle of Matt being jealous of Jeff ever since he won that World Championship, it makes much sense to go that route.

With that being said I am looking forward to see what's going to happened between the two during the next few weeks, months.

wooly

I am the woolrus
hehe, to quote somebody called "Prince of Enigma"

what the fuck is wrong with u. Fuck and your like holy fuck i be takin care of my bro jeff. u muder skunt.
ah i think he's one of those highly intellectual wrestling fans :p

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
hat the fuck is wrong with u. Fuck and your like holy fuck i be takin care of my bro jeff. u muder skunt.
Y Matt Y U Were One of My Fav's Then This y Matt Y Hit him With the chair Y
You re..Fired Of my Best Top Of Wrestlers You Suck Muck Fatt
I cannot believe you made Jeff lose!

I do not like you Matt for that.
Matt Hardy. i can't belive my huggable pokeable kisable Matt Hardy turn to that thing that act like that with he's brother!!

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT YOU DID WITH MY MATT HARDY!!

Edge is your worst enemy WTF!!!

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!??!!?

You where drunk or druged or you are an alien from space is like WTF!!

att: DaryPunkPunkDary
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: WOW.

This really is just a fantastic display of idiocy.

I'm hoping Hel Matt does well, I'm looking forward to seeing what happening with him. Hopefuly he beats Jeff at mania if the match happens. Matt Deserves to be in the Main event picture.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Matt is the forgotten Hardy. Jeff is the fuckup yet everyone loves Jeff more then Matt. Edge was right.

Matt Hardy hates Edge more then anyone in the world. He screwed Lita. Yet, he's so fed up with Jeff that he screws him of the WWE title and helps Edge win it!?!

Matt Hardy is a sick, twisted, piece of shit and I love it.

Ryuk

Registered Member
All hysterical, but hey I guess this means on night one of being a heel Matt's doing a good job.

Nothing shocks me anymore, the fact that there were idiots who thought that Vince was actually dead two years back to the extent that they actually left flowers and memoriams for him outside of Titan Tower still blows my mind.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
All hysterical, but hey I guess this means on night one of being a heel Matt's doing a good job.

Nothing shocks me anymore, the fact that there were idiots who thought that Vince was actually dead two years back to the extent that they actually left flowers and memoriams for him outside of Titan Tower still blows my mind.
People really get into the storylines...what can ya say hahaha.

The little kids and fat chicks are upset...I guess we should let them vent.

Ryuk

Registered Member
The little kids and fat chicks are upset...I guess we should let them vent.
:lol: This wins everything! Heck usually I'm the one using this line.

I think we need that clip of the one fan crying "It's real to me dammit! IT'S REAL TO ME!" at this point. It's kind of like how Opie & Anthony would bring up the Undertaker hanging Big Boss Man at that one Wrestlemania, but then ala Wiley Coyote there he was the next night on Raw looking perfectly fine.

wooly

I am the woolrus
:lol: This wins everything! Heck usually I'm the one using this line.

I think we need that clip of the one fan crying "It's real to me dammit! IT'S REAL TO ME!" at this point. It's kind of like how Opie & Anthony would bring up the Undertaker hanging Big Boss Man at that one Wrestlemania, but then ala Wiley Coyote there he was the next night on Raw looking perfectly fine.
enjoy! haha

YouTube - It's Still Real To Me Dammit

classic comedy :lol: