Matt Hardy's fans are pissed

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

I find this hilariously sad.

And pathetic.

But mostly hilarious.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've read some of the angry messages and I have to agree it's pretty funny, I love how people take it very serious at times.

With that being said, this could be an interesting feud, I believe the WWE is going to take the angle of Matt being jealous of Jeff ever since he won that World Championship, it makes much sense to go that route.

With that being said I am looking forward to see what's going to happened between the two during the next few weeks, months.

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

hehe, to quote somebody called "Prince of Enigma"

ah i think he's one of those highly intellectual wrestling fans :p

4. lolacherry

lolacherry Registered Member

ahaha, some of the comments are class!
    Wish i saw it :( couldnt get PPV :(

5. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: WOW.

This really is just a fantastic display of idiocy.

I'm hoping Hel Matt does well, I'm looking forward to seeing what happening with him. Hopefuly he beats Jeff at mania if the match happens. Matt Deserves to be in the Main event picture.

Millz likes this.
  6. Millz

Matt is the forgotten Hardy. Jeff is the fuckup yet everyone loves Jeff more then Matt. Edge was right.

Matt Hardy hates Edge more then anyone in the world. He screwed Lita. Yet, he's so fed up with Jeff that he screws him of the WWE title and helps Edge win it!?!

Matt Hardy is a sick, twisted, piece of shit and I love it.

Atreyu likes this.
  7. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

All hysterical, but hey I guess this means on night one of being a heel Matt's doing a good job.

Nothing shocks me anymore, the fact that there were idiots who thought that Vince was actually dead two years back to the extent that they actually left flowers and memoriams for him outside of Titan Tower still blows my mind.

8. Millz

People really get into the storylines...what can ya say hahaha.

The little kids and fat chicks are upset...I guess we should let them vent.

wooly likes this.
  9. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

:lol: This wins everything! Heck usually I'm the one using this line.

I think we need that clip of the one fan crying "It's real to me dammit! IT'S REAL TO ME!" at this point. It's kind of like how Opie & Anthony would bring up the Undertaker hanging Big Boss Man at that one Wrestlemania, but then ala Wiley Coyote there he was the next night on Raw looking perfectly fine.

10. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

enjoy! haha

YouTube - It's Still Real To Me Dammit

classic comedy :lol: