Matt Hardy's Blog

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Jul 7, 2009.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Source: Matt's MySpace.

Wow, I had no idea that he was suffering so bad. He seemed perfectly normal to me, and I had no clue how he was really feeling. Lots of respect goes out to Matt. Hope he gets well soon. ^.^

I quoted this for the sake of hopefully we can all learn something. I felt so bad reading what Matt wrote here. Even though he goes on to say that he only cares what his close friends and family think, I still feel deep down inside he takes that quote to heart. Poor fella. =(

Thought I'd post this to add some levity to the thread...:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009

2. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

I've always been a fan of Matt Hardy, and am shocked to find out that he was suffering so badly with this condition.

I feel the same way about the tough guys behind their keyboards. Thy talk a big enough game over the internet but it's a different story face to face.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow, it's incredible that he's been able to wrestle in that pain for so long. It shows how tough these guys are really are. I noticed that he gained a little weight, but it didn't make him less mobile or anything of that nature in the ring. I must admit though, I am not fan of Matt Hardy at all.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Just another example of why Matt Hardy >>> Jeff Harvey

That's insane he lasted this long with this injury

Wow

5. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Yeah this gives me a lot more respect for Matt, and I hope he can come back nice and recovered.