• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Matt Hardy releaseds

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
He'll be in TNA in 90 days, no doubt about it. I think he'll thrive there and I think he's probably a really happy man right now as well.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Good, the WWE doesn't needs him anymore, they should of released him along time. ago. He'll be at TNA where he will be able to stink up more of the craphole.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I remember back with the Hardy Boyz and Lita, I used to like him. What the hell has he done since? Haha.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Good, the WWE doesn't needs him anymore, they should of released him along time. ago. He'll be at TNA where he will be able to stink up more of the craphole.
They really were uncomfortable with the whole thing, surprisingly, and they really didn't want to give Hardy any sort of push anyways. They were more forced into it by the fans booing the hell out of Edge and Lita and by chanting that they wanted Matt back after he was fired.

Heck, I still remember one promo Lita was giving, where she was a babyface, and she was getting booed like crazy, and when Trish, who was the heel came out, she was getting cheered.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm a big fan of Hardy, a lot because he's really good to fans and also just his history, being a part of that great time in WWE tag wrestling, etc.

When Jeff went heel in TNA, he cut a kind of "promo" saying that's why he needs to move away from the WWE because family is the most important thing. I'll be happy to see him in TNA, I'm a fan (and I can understand if you're not, totally. To each his/her own), and from what I understand he's starting to get in better shape. I think the time off will be good for him, the dude could use refreshing and fitness at this point.

I'm interested to see whether he joins Jeff when he gets to TNA, or fights to "snap him out of it."