Matt Hardy injured

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
This doesn't sound very good for Mr Hardy. Takes all the steem out of his recent heel turn.

And honestly, WWE has done a terrible job with Matt since he changed brands and become a heel.

Last night before RAW, WWE taped a triple threat match for Thursday's edition of WWE Superstars between Kofi Kingston, MVP and Matt Hardy. According to WrestlingObsever.com, Hardy suffered a torn abdominal muscle during the match and is scheduled for surgery later this week. No word yet on how long he'll be out.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow! This isnt is year that's for sure. I personally believe he makes a terrible heel, he's not believable heel at all. When he does come back they should turn him back to a face. It would be an easy process as well.

Marvelous1

Registered Member
If he comes back! It wouldn't surprise me if he was released. Then when Jeff's contract expires they can go to TNA as a tag team to compete against Beer Money and the Motor City Machine Guns.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
If he comes back! It wouldn't surprise me if he was released. Then when Jeff's contract expires they can go to TNA as a tag team to compete against Beer Money and the Motor City Machine Guns.
Release Matt Hardy? Really? No chance in hell unless he fails a wellness test or something like that.

Otherwise no chance that happens.