• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Masterpiece Mystery!

surefire

Registered Member
Who else has checked this out? I admit, I only started this fall because of the new version of Sherlock Holmes, but from what I saw, I did like. Sadly, my DVR hasn't picked up any new episodes, but I hope to see some more soon. But does anyone else watch Masterpiece Mystery!?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I have watched a couple in my spare time. Pretty good stuff. Haven't watched since the summer, though.

twilitezone911

Registered Member
i know it has a been at least, 10 years, i watching on a regular basic, now, rare occasionally, i will watch a mystery ! last mystery series that i saw, that was excellent was " prime suspects " with helen mirren. but, when in the late 70's, my mom was a big fan of the show, she talked me to watched it, and i love it ! i watched the from the late 70's to mid 90's, off and on, i highly recommend the show !