• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mass shooting in France

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
A mass shooting in a Paris restaurant and now bomb reports.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Yesterday ISIS was threatening Russia. Now they attack France? Doesnt anybody in ISIS know how to use Google Earth?
The police have busted into the Bataclan theatre venue and hostages are being taken to safety but there were more explosions.
The attacks are all over Paris with 6 separate shootings and 3 bombs reported. It was well planned so Im calling ISIS fighters disguised as migrants or French ISIS sympathizers returning from the ME. But since the attacks were a huge surprise then no way to know when it ends.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/paris-shooting/

EDIT - Its a total disaster. The Paris police say about 100 people are dead. France has closed its international borders and the French president has the army deployed in Paris. Some people escaped but that couldnt be easy since they had Kalashnikovs.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/14/world/europe/paris-shooting-attacks.html?_r=0

Whats really scary is that the intelligence community didnt hear any unusual chatter before the attacks. It was a huge surprise for them too.

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I feel for the French, they have had their fair share of terrorist attacks. I hope they catch the murdering scumbags soon.

Wonder if this was done by people that came in with the migrants or ISIS sympathizers already in the country.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Death toll up to 149. France has apparently said it will have a massive response.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I was stunned to follow this during most of the afternoon and early evening via Twitter. Apparently, lots of French officials admitted that they were expecting something like this to eventually happen but obviously, not to this degree and not today of all days.

And it didn't take any time for some international medias to use their political agendas over this. A friend of mine who's in Wyoming right now was listening to FOX News' coverage of the tragedy and it reeked of Republican propaganda to its "finest". From what he told me, Geraldo Rivera (or some other correspondent not sure) said that only Donald Trump would have the balls as US President to truly take the fight to ISIS and vanquish them. My stomach turned when I read that.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I always ignore political comments when I read articles. Mostly its just saber rattling or campaigning so I only read the facts. Couldnt party tonight so why not?
Its a lot like the Mumbai attacks in 2008 except those attacks lasted 4 days and killed more people.

The French government said that all the terrorists had been "liquidated". But they also said they didnt know how many were involved so there could still be some at large.
Well I was expecting to read about a terror attack but in Russia not France. But France did join in on the air strikes in Syria and they do have a huge Islamic population.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
They are reporting this morning there were 8 attackers, all young men, which are all dead and there was 127 killed and 200 injured.

First the Russian passenger jet, then an attack in Beirut, now France, who's next.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wonder if they had planned to take out even more. It sounds nuts to say 127 deaths seems low, but considering the nature of these coordinated attacks, on a Friday night in the world's top tourist destination, well, it seems somewhat low.

Rapier

V.I.P.
It's likely a false flag of some kind. France has been stepping on NWO toes as of late. The efficiency, coordination, resources quotient seems to be stuck on FALSE FLAG SMOOTH AS SILK.