• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mass grave found full of illegal immigrants

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A team of volunteer researchers uncovered a mass grave in south Texas this week, where the bodies of Mexican migrants were discarded like trash as they died trying to enter the United States.

Researchers in south Texas find mass grave with bodies of more than 100 migrants
I think its sad these illegals had such a hard life and they were all buried in a mass grave together after dieing from exposure. I can imagine dieing out there in that heat wouldn't have been a easy death. However they are the ones that decided to come here illegally and take the risk though.

What kind of burial are you going to get for $450,00 is a question in my mind What did people expect them to do. It can cost almost that much just to get someone to dig a hole not even considering the cost of the burial plot. The people that are all upset about this should shell out the money to give them a proper burial. That can cost thousands of dollars.

Thoughts?

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Canales is an idiot. There is no way the funeral home can identify these bodies and contact their families. This happens on a regular basis. There are literally thousands of acres of farm and ranch land down here that then cross I'm order to try and avoid the Border Patrol checkpoints. With temperatures reaching into the 100's and very little water thousands die every year. I fail to see how a county would have the resources to give them a better burial each.

If you want to show you're pissed off, get pissed off at the illegal and corrupt South Anerican governments and Mexico for doing a piss poor job in taking care of its people forcing them to risk their lives to come here.

dDave

V.I.P.
That is really sad. These illegals are still people in the end and to die like that would be awful, I'm just glad they weren't murdered by Americans or something like that because that would make this that much worse.

Putting out the money to give these people a proper burial does seem like a waste to me. Why in the world are we in any way responsible for these people? They were here illegally and died. How would they identify the bodies anyway?

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
We aren't responsible for them, at least I don't feel like we should be, seems we are being made to be. We didn't force them to come here and I think its a waste of time to be trying to find out who they are.

There's way to many of them to give each one a decent burial. That would be so expensive, no county could afford that.

Their country is the one ultimately responsible for this.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I totally do agree. If Mexico and South America made life better for their citizens then they wouldnt be trying to move here. Its their bad that those people died so if anyone should pay for them it should be their own country.