Mass Effect or Skate?

Which one is better as I want to know which one to buy. And for people saying "They are different games" I don't really care just tell me which one you enjoyed more. Only for people who own both.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Mass effect has three difficulty levels you have to play through in order to beat the game, and Skate is just a standard skater game. Go with Mass Effect and buy Skate after the price drops a bit.

MegaMike

Registered Member
Yea, Mass Effect is among my favorite games of all time. Best storytelling I have ever seen in a game. And the gameplay is excellent too. Especially the dialogue system. There are five different difficulties to choose from, three of which are available at the start. So, at least three play throughs to beat the hardest difficulty. It has a lot of content already (not as much as Oblivion... nothing really has as much as that game though), plus episodic content has been promised for download.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Mass Effect is your best bet its a great game. As for Skate I actually plan on getting that after im done playing Mass Effect, but im not sure where the price is right now.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Mass Effect hands down. Skate is just another version of Tony Hawk. Mass Effect has replay ability, a fantastic story, and has gotten stellar reviews. I cant believe you would compare a revolutionary game with just another Tony Hawk ripoff...