• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mason Ryan

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Has you already know by now, Mason Ryan finally made his debut in the WWE, he joined The New Nexus. What are your expectations of Ryan down the road? Do you see him being the next Batista?

I think the sky is the limit for this guy, he has the look that Vince loves and he's better than average in the ring. I think bringing him in a stable to start off his career is a great idea, it's better off this way then just throwing him to the wolves right away.

If he keeps working hard, and dedicates himself to the company, he'll be a World Champion sometime next year(2012).

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I can see him eventually being another Batista, but that is not what I want. I really don't want him seen as an "animal", but instead as a "machine". Give him a different persona than what Batista had, because if they portray him a certain way, the IWC will catch on that they are breeding another Batista. I don't want that. Make his situation a little less certain, his character a little more secretive. I'm thinking a Goldberg type. Just have him start beating everyone down to a pulp.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
My nickname for Mason Ryan is "Britista" since he looks just like Batista in a lot of ways and is British, lol.

But yeah, nice debut. We'll see if it actually translates to anything but I do think McMahon loves him so he'll be given the chance to succeed.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
My nickname for Mason Ryan is "Britista" since he looks just like Batista in a lot of ways and is British, lol.

But yeah, nice debut. We'll see if it actually translates to anything but I do think McMahon loves him so he'll be given the chance to succeed.
I thought the same for McIntyre. McMahon loves him too! What happened there? (Rhetorical question... I know what happened).

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
My avatar pretty much says it all. He is going to be the next big thing if pushed correctly. I know that he is green, but Vince has a fetish for bigger men like Mason Ryan. I can see him as a champion by either the end of the year if not, next year. I also hope that he tears up Nexus.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I also hope that he tears up Nexus.
That is inevitable. None of the current New Nexus members besides Ryan would make sense on their own turning face like that. Otunga maybe...

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
It's too early for me to be making calls on his future, but I think that what a lot of you have said isn't outside the realm of possibility. He impressed me in the ring in his debut, and I think that Nexus is going to be a lot more interesting in the coming months.

Definitely a mid-card championship in his future, and/or tag titles, but I'll have to wait a while before saying that he'll definitely be a world champion.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Definitely a mid-card championship in his future, and/or tag titles, but I'll have to wait a while before saying that he'll definitely be a world champion.
I can see the IC title. They might wait to give him any title. I see his first title coming in 2012.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NBA 4
R Hockey 5
Millz Wrestling 8
browneyes106 NFL 6
ysabel Birthdays 10