Mask vs Title

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

rajah.com

For those who dont know Jericho ripped off Rey Rey's mask last night but Rey immediately covered his face as he was being pinned.

So do you like this feud?
    Should Mysterio remove the mask?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am not a fan of Mysterio. I was before when he was in WCW, but I don't really like what he's become in the WWE.

This is feud is alright, it's entertaining because both of these wrestlers are talented, but I think Jericho should move on to other opponent.

I don't like the type of matches if your wearing a mask and you lose you have to take it off. I remember in WCW Rey had the same type of match, and he lost and he had to remove his mask, well that crushed him. Those type of wrestlers wear those mask for a reason. They shouldn't wrestle those of matches in my opinion.

Also I don't think the WWE is ever going to force Mysterio to remove his mask, so it's pretty much guaranteed that Mysterio would win that type of match in my opinion.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I dont think he'll be losing it...ever. I mean his last name is Mysterio for a reason...that's his entire gimmick.

I dont mind the stipulation because somehow, someway the feud has to end.