Masakado's Sigs

M

Masakado

Sorry I wont be makin anymore sigs for this place. I am currently removing all my images, someone can close this thread.

Re: Sig Gallery

one thing. this thread is fine, but i want to make it clear that its also fine to make a new thread to show off a new sig. because a sig is really just a piece of art. and new threads for pieces of art is how this forum works.

M

Masakado

Blur said:
one thing. this thread is fine, but i want to make it clear that its also fine to make a new thread to show off a new sig. because a sig is really just a piece of art. and new threads for pieces of art is how this forum works.
Oh that sounds cool. Maybe everyeone should have their own sig gallery? I dunno, but that would be cool.

Yeah that seems about right, but I am in doubts as to whether or not I shall post my sigs. I never really had a great program and I didn't do much work. I don't like being judged. :(

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Wow that's really good Masakado I really like it, I will upload it when I have more time, but thanks I really love it, it's way better then the one I currently have/  Thank you so much.

8.5/10

I also was wondering if you can upload it somewhere and give me the link so I can upload it here on the forums?

L

lilbballfrk

omg i love the riku one. the blue and the mysterious look is great! it also looks mystical. like you noe something kool is gonna happen, but you dunnow when. i love it! 10/10 you should change a bit! =]

masakado, i could swear those blue BGs are sinedots. am I right? if not then wow...I coulda sworn...lol

K

Kamui-Sama

Yes they all are nice...but i like the Riku Sig Better than the VC Sig...but they really are nice!!! and the bg's too!! Perfect fit for Riku, but kinda not for Vince...The Bg for Vince should be related to his team color...that's what im just thinking...it's just a Suggestion.

M

Masakado

Thanks, I would redo it but I really hate messing with real photos, lol.

[image gone]

Original sig I did for Sui Generis.