• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Masakados Shop

M

Masakado

moose said:
hey gs wanna merge our threads? so when one of us isnt here the othere can do the requests?
Sure, it would definitely be nice to share the work load, but how would we do that?

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Hey Masakado I keep trying to PM you, but for some reason everytime I try to it says that PM limit is maxed or something like that. SO Uh...indigo is a darker purple then the avi, but either one is bueno. I really don't care.

M

Masakado

Sui Generis said:
Hey Masakado I keep trying to PM you, but for some reason everytime I try to it says that PM limit is maxed or something like that. SO Uh...indigo is a darker purple then the avi, but either one is bueno. I really don't care.
I see, lol. I was beginning to think that you hated it and fled! I'll fix them both right up.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
40 credits sent I really really really really really like the colors now!

S

shakujou

50 for a avatar/sig set.

~Rukia themed. Preferably fighting.
~shakujou fading into シャクジョウ, fading into shakujou, repeat. If that doesn't work, shakujou for avatar, シャクジョウ for sig.
~100x100, 400x100 respectively.
~Black and White
~Whatever you think best fits the background is good.
~You can just post thumbnails here.
~Other: If you can't read the Japanese, just im me at dogeatingbone on aim, zennounokiisu on yim. If you don't have either, then an old fashioned pm wouldn't harm anything. BTW, dogeatingbone stays invisible, so just try it even if it says I'm offline. I don't hand out my other sn to people I mean on forums, sorry. :-\ I'll be gone from the afternoon of the 15th to the 19th though. So unless you can get it done by tomorrow morning, take you time.

Veloci-T

Registered Member
Hmmm, here..i want a banner btw

- Graphics? I think probably none
- I want in the middle, it has words that says, "Veloci-T"
- The size of your banner
- Black and Red
- No borders
- Backround....hmmm, how bout any backround u prefer?
- PM
- no other info...

ill give you 25 credits, thnx

M

Masakado

Oh shiznicks, thats awesome! can u PM it to him?

That way he can pay you :)