1) SOAD2k8 - avatar - Complete - Payment Recieved

2) Sui Generis - avatar/sig special - Complete - Payment Recieved

3) Sephy - Sig - failed

4) Shakujou Set - Moose completed look below at posts

5) Veloci-T Sig - Complete

6) Blitz Sig - Complete

S

SOAD2k8

hm... Sounds good to me, and I am in need of an avatar.

- Something to do with the omega symbol, preferably something darker
- SOAD2k8 on the border
- 100x100 preferably, not a big issue though
- reds and blacks
- cant think of a birder
- something metallic/industrial in the background
- post it here is fine
As you can see, im pretty flexible. Knock yourself out.

that should do it, much thanks!

Well it looks like I'm second in line, but a matching banner and avi...can't get a better deal than that.

-I'd like to have a picture of Dark Chi from Chobits...or maybe a picture of both of them.
-I'd like to just have my name "Sui Generis" somewhere in like an indigo or purple
-Size really doesn't matter ...whatever works
-I'd like to have the colors be black/indigo and maybe a really really dark navy blue (or midnight blue)
-Border; just use the color scheme and whatever looks best
-I'd love to have abstract; but I don't know if it'd work with the whole Chi idea....whatever works best
-Could you give me a PM, but post the thing in here?

(If the abstract background doesn't work with the Chobits...then just make it an abstract banner and forget about the chobits.)

Avi wise: Can I just get a matching avi...no need for text.

damn man you are cheap! good deal for the buyers though! lol don't ya know you get 10 credits for a POST...lol

if i make a shop i will be charging like 100 for avatars and 250-400 for sigs :D

M

Masakado

Blur aka krusade said:
damn man you are cheap! good deal for the buyers though! lol don't ya know you get 10 credits for a POST...lol

if i make a shop i will be charging like 100 for avatars and 250-400 for sigs :D
lol, my stuff isn't as good as yours. Besides, there isn't much to buy, this is a lot of fun.

ah ok :) i will add more cool things to buy hopefully, when i find them for download that is :)

S

SOAD2k8

oO

holy crap! That's sweet! Payment's on the way! BTW, can you make the animated one bigger, or is that part of the whole transaction thing

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Offering 100 credits for the following sig:

-Has a theme like burnout marks on pavement. Smoke. Can be BW or color, doesn't matter.
-No screenname on it.
-Would like it to be around 200x500 or somewhere around there. Really just anything that's a pretty panoramic format.
-Would like the abbreviation SHFTDP. The DP being slightly bigger than SHFT. Preferably placed in a corner, with a slight see-thru font.
-I guess that's about it other than your creativity. If this is too vague, let me know and I will try to give more detail.

Thanks in advance :)