• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MaryLou must DIE

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Seriously now. All in favor say I!!!!!!!!!!!

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Is that an I? A L? That horizontal line usually on the same key as the backslash?

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
Threads of blasphemy such as this one as subject to immediate banning
Really I thought it was that the person was subject to a trampling by every able-bodied person on the forum. Then we light her on fire to the sounds of blood coming out of her mouth.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
The cult of MaryLou is a thorn in the side of GF. Fiends, occultists and black magick users with their wicked ways must come to an end.

Vote me and I shall cast the flames of purification abroad and wash these devils clean.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
She must die as a sacrifice for all GF sins, so that she may rise from the dead after 3.5 days and spread the love of GF Christ!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Threads of blasphemy such as this one as subject to immediate banning
I am willing to take one for the team here. Ban me if it means closing that fucking thread dedicated to the one who will not be named in this thread.

Name her and you will never receive rep from me again. Go on, try me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Unity Bathroom Wall 1
SmilinSilhouette Bathroom Wall 3
T Bathroom Wall 10
Unity Bathroom Wall 9
Bliss Bathroom Wall 12