• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Marvin Gaye

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering what you guys though of Marvin Gaye? I think he was really talented and had a lot of great songs, it's a shame that is dad was jealous of him and shot him. I think he was a very good musicians.

D

DeadlyPotato

*Sorry to bring back an old thread.*

Why isn't there any love for Marvin Gaye?

My first exposure to his music was in the Barbershop movie. "Got to Give It Up" went on and I loved it from the get go.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I haven't listened to that much of his, but as I recall I think he was pretty decent... don't really remember too well though...

F

Forbidden

I heard one song by him I think called "Heard it through the Grapevine" or something... it was decent

R

R.Lewis_52

If it wasn't for Marvin Gaye a lot of the new artist wounld't have been inspired to sing he was great.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I have only heard one song by him. But it's the best song ever! "Let's get it on." :D

A

Ant On A Log

My mom makes me listen to this shit, and I have to say, I appreciate him very much. He gets the ladies worked up and he may be one of the greatest soul singers ever.

8/10 for Marvin Gaye!

Plus, having one of his t-shirts gives you +++ indie points.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B NFL 4
T Bathroom Wall 5
storm_ina_C_cup Bathroom Wall 15
Millz NFL 6
Babe_Ruth NBA 5