~Marvel Zombies~

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all.

This is one of the best New series that Marvel has came up with.

Imagine all the heroes from the marvel world becoming Zombies and eating the flesh of the people that they are supposed to protect.

In Marvel Zombies the heroes are the bad guys and all the rest of the living is food. Not even the mighty Silver Surfer is safe from their zombiefied hunger lust for flesh.

All the living is food and the world is their buffet.

I don't want to give away too much of this...A seriously good read and a wild ride.

The series started out as monthly comic series and has now moved into Graphic novel status with it's newest addition Marvel Zombies vs Army of Darkness.

You thought the first book was a wild ride, then you ain't seen nothing yet.

The newest book Marvel Zombies vs Army of Darkness is an even stranger ride into the world of marvel zombies. This story puts a funny twist on ash and his story and how he is tied to the marvel zombies saga.

This one takes place right where the movie AOD left off. Except this time ash finds himself thrown into a world much like his own except that a bit of the population is some type of super hero or villain.

Well ash was followed by the dedites and the chaos is soon to start, as ash trys to warn the people of this world about the new horrors coming their way.
But ash is too late to stop things form going south...I won't go to far into this book as to not ruin the fun for you all.

This is a good read and the artwork is incredible on both books.
I highly recommend this series of Comics/Graphic Novels if you are a Marvel fan or a Horror fan as well. These books will have something for you.

I can't wait to get the next book....