Marvel Zombies 2 #1

Discussion in 'Books & Comics' started by Nightsurfer, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

The Story:
    Are you ready for Marvel Zombies Civil War? Forty years have passed and the zombies have come back home after eating just about everything else in the universe. Yum yum! What awaits them back on Earth, though, is beyond anything even these shambling monstrosities could have conceived! This is a new series featuring the amazing, irreverent take on the Marvel characters that became last year’s unexpected smash hit. They’re back and more stomach-churning than ever! The smash hit series is back, daring to ask: "Whose stomach are you in?"

[​IMG]

I just ordered my copy and I can't wait to get this. The first installment was Awesome! Even the spin off Marvel Zombies vs Army of darkness was Awesome. So It wouldn't surprise me if this one rocks too.

I'll post more after I read my copy.

Zachary likes this.

2. Saucepan

Saucepan Registered Member

Erm didn't this come out awhile ago. I have all 5 issues and I'm pretty sure their's a hardback GN already out. Though I highly recommend people buy this series in one form or another it is very good.

3. Nightsurfer

Yes they did come out a bit ago, but seeing as how there is only 3 o 4 comic people on here i don't post much about them.

I just ordered the Full run graphic novel and individual comics, I haven't gotten to read those yet.

I have a years of catching up to do in my reading, just got into Marvel Zombies a year ago.
    I have more comics than I will ever have time to read.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I wanted to read the first series but never got the chance. Can you buy the whole set and how much is it?

5. Nightsurfer

It depends on where you go, each Full run GN will run you about 30.00 new, but you can find them used for cheaper.

If you have a Hot Topic store near you, you might be able to pick them up for 15-20.00 Clarence.

You can also try eBay. I ordered mine from Marvel Direct so it cost me 45.00 + 8.00 shipping for the GN and the comics.

I'm sure if you look around you can find them cheaper.

6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I just noticed this series early this year. I didnt think much of it and didnt follow through on any reading up on it. So the Marvel Zombies are good then eh? Maybe I'll have to hit up my comic book store and snag me a copy.

7. Saucepan

There's a hardback GN version of Marvel Zombies, Marvel Zombies: Dead Days (Prequel), Marvel Zombies Vs. Army of Darkness, Marvel Zombies 2. They go for about £13-16 new here in the UK.

I personally have only read Marvel Zombies 1 and 2, but they were very good. I got a special Marvel Spotlight issue about the series (released before Zombies 2 hit the shelves) and the writer (who's name escapes me) in a interview kept saying how surprised he was that Marvel let him do all the stuff he wanted with the first series. He kept thinking they'd come back and tell him to change stuff but apparently they all loved it.

8. Nightsurfer

The Marvel Zombies vs Army of darkness was a good read. it's the newest GN to come out. I heard tale that there will be MZ3, same writer and artist. I wonder where this one will go.

Have you seen the action figures for this comic line. They are cool as hell.

9. Saucepan

Marvel Zombies 3 will start hitting shelves in October for a 4-issue run. I don't want to spoil the end of MZ2, but the direction they take will probably be slightly different to the previous two series just because of the end of MZ2.

Nightsurfer likes this.
  10. Nightsurfer

Cool then i can't wait to read those too. I'll have to add those to my box.
    Thanks for the info.

Come on UPS! I wanna read them now.

Have you heard anything on MZ being turned into a animated movie? Read something a while back about it but I can remember where.