• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Decided to make this into it's own thread. I bought this game on Friday and I've had the chance to watch my brother play, and play around 30 minutes myself. So far the game is awesome, I've only played against my brother and someone online, still haven't started the story mode. Lots of amazing characters in this game. The ones I like the most at this point is Iron Man and Deadpool. They're a few more, but those two stick out for me right now.

I would recommend this game to anyone, especially if they liked the other ones. I'm glad I've made the purchase.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I have played this game... another one's copy, mainly... and I love it. My copy is waiting for me when I return home and I will be playing it for a while!

My favorite team would have to be Dante, Felicia and Morrigan.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'll be picking it up at some point or another, I'm sure. I always love playing as the Marvel characters.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I'll be picking it up at some point or another, I'm sure. I always love playing as the Marvel characters.
I've always preferred Capcom characters. More familiar, despite how big of a Marvel fan I am.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I have that familiarity with some Capcom characters (most of them from match fighting game, I played some of the first Devil May Cry, love Mega Man, etc.) but I'm much more attached to Marvel comics characters in the long run...close tie with anything Street Fighter, though!

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I have that familiarity with some Capcom characters (most of them from match fighting game, I played some of the first Devil May Cry, love Mega Man, etc.) but I'm much more attached to Marvel comics characters in the long run...close tie with anything Street Fighter, though!
Ryu is fun in MvC3, too. Whenever I use him, though, I balance out with M.O.D.O.K and Wesker.

Fenrir

Registered Member
I prefer Dante, Amaterasu, and my third character varies. Wolverine is good but I recently discovered X-23.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm starting to get a lot better at this game. At first I didn't really understand the controls since it's really the first time I ever play it more then fifteen minutes. Now that I do understand it's a lot more fun. I still have long ways to go, but I'm definitely improving which is fun.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I'm starting to get a lot better at this game. At first I didn't really understand the controls since it's really the first time I ever play it more then fifteen minutes. Now that I do understand it's a lot more fun. I still have long ways to go, but I'm definitely improving which is fun.
I'm improving, too. I also started being pretty bad, but I improved. I'm seeing that certain MvC3 characters are tailored for the lower skill level, and some for higher skill level players.

Has anyone else noticed that the full MvC title abbreviated is MvC3: FTW?

Konshentz

Konshentz
What RE characters made it in? I saw Chris...

I'm not really in the mood for a fighting game right now but I'll definitely be renting this at some point. I'm sure I'll suck for a few weeks. Haha.