Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of 2 Worlds

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am not into games like some of you on these forums, but I've always been a fan of the Marvel vs Capcom games. Here's a trailer for the upcoming Marvel vs Capcom game, now this isn't actually game play but I'm still excited none the less.

Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate Of Two Worlds Video Game, E3 2010: Exclusive New Character Teaser HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Anyone else looking forward to this game, or is a fan of the franchise?

Th3Pr3Tz3l

Registered Member
I own Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 on my PS3 (a well spent $7.00) and think it is lots of fun. It will be hard deciding between this and the new Mortal Kombat game.

I will have to see it out in the market and watch some videos of gameplay because from playing MVC2 on my PS3, against half the people, once you are in the air you are dead. It is one big juggle-fest, and although most arcade fighting games fall victim to this it would be nice to see a game avoid it one day...

Poetosis

Registered Member
I was never one of the players that mastered the second game's sheer mass of internal workings, but I enjoyed the character roster immensely.

The art style still appears unstable to me, but the gameplay looks to be retained. I will keep watching out for more characters.