Movies Marvel Dumps Norton

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Altanzitarron, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Well it seems that Ed Norton won't be playing the Hulk in any upcoming Marvel flicks... hang on, we've heard this before haven't we? Just like Eric Bana before him, Norton hasn't held on to the franchise although it seems that it was Marvel making the call this time.

Source: Ed Norton Replaced As The Hulk

This seems to imply that Marvel don't see him as a good team player and are now recasting any follow ups to what was already a semi-reboot.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I thought Norton did a fantastic job in the recent Hulk movie. I wonder what he did behind the scenes to get that "reputation"

I wonder who they're going to cast as the new Bruce Banner. I wonder if they go the route of a no name actor, or someone that is pretty famous.

3. Altanzitarron

I think it was something to do with him not liking the original cut and taking over a lot of the editing process but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well Norton's agent just came out with a statement.

http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/145098/[Movies]-Edward-Norton//s-Agent-Blasts-Kevin-Feige-Over-Avengers-Snub.htm

Personally, I believe he has the right to blast him like this. I've never heard anyone say anything bad about working with Edward Norton.[/COLOR]

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Probably best for Norton, the Hulk films have been awful.

Altanzitarron likes this.
  6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I was pretty surprised to with the comments and how unprofessional it seemed. It's pretty clear there was a falling out.

7. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

I'm glad Norton is going to be replaced......wasn't too crazy about him being the Hulk in the first place. I preferred Eric Bana. That being said...I'm curious to see who his replacement will be.

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I think they can arrest people in certain countries for that. But I'm not quite sure.

9. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Really! :shocked: I am shaking in my boots.............ohhhhhhhhhh!!! hahaha :lol: Let them try!

10. Altanzitarron

Apparantly Mark Ruffalo is in the last stages of agreeing to be Banner in The Avengers.

[​IMG]

Ruffalo is a good actor, this could be an interesting choice.