Martial arts

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Lionsnake, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Lionsnake

Lionsnake Registered Member

Hello u may know me or not but i'm here to talk to u about tkd (tae-kwon-do) it's a martial art i wanted to know how many of u people like martial arts kungfu, karate,tkd,kickboxing,ect. just let me know what do u like.:lol:

2. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

I used to go to Karate, and I did Judo for a while.

3. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I studied various martial arts over the years.
    Karate
    Wing Chun kung fu
    Aikido
    Ju jitsu
    There are a couple more but i never really got into them TKD,being one them,i moved to boxing after damaging my left knee,now the only combat sport i do is parenthood,lol.

4. Lionsnake

wow those r lots of martial arts there my bro is working on a new stance for kung fu he thinks he can.XD

5. Greywolf

Greywolf Registered Member

He lies.... I'm forming a newly developed stance, almost completed. And no, it's not kung fu. My favorite art would have to consist of the drunken fist.

6. Lionsnake

that is kungfu it's just a different stance moron. do u know anything.lol.I could tell so yeah drunken fist is just a stance of kung fu.MORON =3

7. Greywolf

Greywolf Registered Member

Bastard, it's not kung fu.... mine at least.... And besides, it is developing quite nicely.

8. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

I had been a practicioner of Okinawan Goju Ryu for a few years, was also being taught katana, and I made it to brown belt. However two years back they shut down our dojo for bs reasons. I miss it like crazy, it really was a driving force in my life.

9. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I LOVE Tae-Kwon Do :D, im a green belt blue tips, been studying it for just about 3 year :D im not sure what sort of TKD you might do Lionsnake, because as you may know there is lots of different versions, im with the UKTA (United Kingdom TKD Assosiation) what about you?

10. Lionsnake