Marrying a celebrity

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright I think everyone knows about the Tiger Woods affairs.

So my question is this, do you think you could handle being married to a celebrity, knowing what they go through and the chances of them cheating on you are pretty high (not saying every celebrity cheat)

Thoughts?

Wanted to state also, that your not a celebrity, your you. So the media doesn't really care about you. Your only getting attention because to whom your married too.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I am not sure, I think it would all come down to the same thing it would for any regular guy, how much trust I had that they wouldn't cheat. I could handle the fact that they would have women falling to their feet 24/7, but I'd have to trust that it wouldn't matter to my husband.

I am also sure that I would have my moments where I am scared he is constantly out cheating on me, but I guess that is where the Paparazzi is a nice thing in this scenario, cause they will find out my celeb husband is cheating eventually, where who knows if I'd find out my non-celeb husband was cheating.

I, Myself wouldn't cheat on a REAL loved one but if i knew they were going to cheat, I'd cheat on them too. I'd also attack every paparazzi I see.

Revenge is a bitch ain't it?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I don't think I could handle it. If I saw one of those paprazzi bastards in the bushes I'd beat him myself.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
when i was younger, i always thought people who married celebrities are the luckiest.
now, when i think about it , i feel like vomiting. a normal person can't get married to a celebrity because they both have different lifestyles to which they are used to. [there are exceptional cases as everywhere] but it's impossible for them to understand each other.
so no, i'd never like to get married to a celeb. never ever! he would never be mine.

sarah88

Registered Member
most of the replays here are just bullshit ,,,it will be the best thin in anyone's life to marry a celeb,,i'd do anythin just to marry eminem .

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Well chances are I wouldn't go out and look for a celebrity to marry, but if the chance were to arise where I fell in love then I guess I would handle it. You make a lot of compromises for love, whether they be stupid or not.

a normal person can't get married to a celebrity because they both have different lifestyles to which they are used to. [there are exceptional cases as everywhere] but it's impossible for them to understand each other.
Opposites attract right? That's like saying two 'normal' people can't get married because they have different jobs and social interests, which by the way, happens all the time. There is compromise in any relationship, i'd just imagine there would be more between a celebrity and a non-celebrity. I just think it is extremely ignorant of you to say they can't understand each other and it wouldn't work. Look at a lot of celebs (most likely the ones who stay out of the media) and i'm sure they lead normal happy marriages with non-celebs.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I think it would be cool to marry a celebrity but I think it will be too much for me. They will be traveling alot and I won't get to see her that much and I would miss her alot. The only way we can communicate is by phone and who knows what they are doing while she is out of town. She can be screwing one of the production crews for all i know.

I also would not like the paparazzi's following me around trying to get some dirt on my celebrity wife.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Opposites attract right? That's like saying two 'normal' people can't get married because they have different jobs and social interests, which by the way, happens all the time. There is compromise in any relationship, i'd just imagine there would be more between a celebrity and a non-celebrity. I just think it is extremely ignorant of you to say they can't understand each other and it wouldn't work. Look at a lot of celebs (most likely the ones who stay out of the media) and i'm sure they lead normal happy marriages with non-celebs.
no. to me opposites do not attract. i'm not for opposites.
as i already said there are exceptions. i didn't deny there are couples with a whole lot different lifestyles. but IN GENERAL, a celebrity and a non-celebrity are more likely to have different lifestyles and as a result not understand each other very well. and no, [in genera] i don't think there would be more understanding between a non-celeb and a celeb and i think you're going overboard when saying that.

Last edited: