• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Markout moments

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
We have had this topic in the past, however, it has been a real long time. There has been some great wrestling markout moments in our lives, which ones are your favourite?

HabsMike25

Registered Member
It is very hard to get a mark out moment now. Maybe my last mark out moment was when Shane O Mac returned in 2016 on Raw. I was kind of bummed when Steph got the that award on Raw hoping for Shane but when his music hit I marked out.

Last edited:

EdgeHead

Registered Member
That certainly is the latest huge collective markout moment we all had but I still have goosebumps that time when Austin cost The Rock the WWF Championship on RAW against Mankind. That was insane. That or Earl Hebner fast-counting Triple H and awarding Chris Jericho the WWF Championship.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
Another mark out moment is when Austin returned at No Way Out 2003. Yeah he was on card but when his music hit I stood up & cheered huge at Famous Players theatre in Oshawa

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
One for me that happened not too long ago was when Ziggler cashed-in his MITB briefcase. It was unexpected, it was done in front of an amazing crowd which made it even better and his reaction after winning it was simply amazing.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
Another one is when Jericho returned at Royal Rumble 2013 as no one saw it coming. Dirt sheets had no clue. Jericho fooled people saying he was on tour that night & when his music hit at number 2. I kind of marked out as I was watching PPV at a friend's house