• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MLB Mark Mulder attempting a comeback

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Dickey's Flow said:
Former Athletics and Cardinals left-hander Mark Mulder is planning to attempt a comeback, reports ESPN's Jerry Crasnick. He effectively retired in 2009 following a pair of shoulder surgeries and has not pitched in the big leagues since 2008.
http://mweb.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-ba ... Sports.com)

Thoughts
I wish him the best but not sure how much of a market there is for a 36 year old guy who hasn't pitched in 5 years. Maybe he can succeed but it'll likely be short lived

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
It pays to be left handed boys haha

I wish him nothing short of the best of luck

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I think this happened about a week ago if I'm not mistaken but I wonder if he'll make the team.

Angels emerging as front runner for Mark Mulder. An incentive laden deal could be consummated soon.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Dickey's Flow said:
I think this happened about a week ago if I'm not mistaken but I wonder if he'll make the team.

Angels emerging as front runner for Mark Mulder. An incentive laden deal could be consummated soon.
Given the signings they've made in the recent past, this would actually be a good one, would be good pub for them

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Obviously as a Cards fan I'm a Mark Mulder fan, but I will be (happily) surprised if this goes well. Definitely crossing my fingers for him.