Mark Henry's contract expiriring!

B

baller42590

TNAHeadlines.com - Breaking TNA News, Spoilers, Photos & More!partial source: www.f4wonline.com

-- Mark Henry's contract is expiring soon and at this point he's not expected to renew. However, it's not known if he does intend to leave or if it's a negotiating tactic. Undertaker will be making his return at Unforgiven in a match with Mark Henry. Vince had debated on whether to have Undertaker return at Summerslam, but decided to go with Unforgiven, partially because it was felt it would send a bad message to talent regarding coming back too soon from injury.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
His feud with the Undertaker is ridicilous, Mark Henry will never be in any good feuds where he is going to win.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am not a huge Mark Henry at all. There are some big men who do a nice job, but I don't think he impresses much in the ring. SOme of his promos lately have been pretty good, but that's about it. He was underserving of the 10 year contract he was given.

Good riddance. Besides Smackdown already has Khali, Kane and Taker...they dont need him too

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
^ Yes but of them, only Khali is a Heel, we need more heel big men
The only problem with that is most big men are worthless. Big Daddy V will be on Smackdown eventually, so that'll take care of Henry's absence. BDV and Taker and Kane are some of the better big men in history...most cant move around the ring. I've heard rumors of Sid possibly coming back too...so no worries with the big guys. I'm also a huge fan of Umaga's.

Veloci-T

Registered Member
Umaga aint no big man, he just fat, Undertaker can really move easily around the ring, Kane is kinda overweight, he needs to get back in shape

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Umaga ain't small either haha.

I have noticed that about Kane too. I'd let myself go too if the WWE writers could never put me in a good storyline.