Mark Forums Read

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Does anyone else use this apart from me?

I use it when I can't be bothered reading some threads and I just click Mark Forums Read so my list on "New Posts" is clean and tidy.

Blueyes

Registered Member
Ya once I start having like 10 pages or something then I have to hit that because I don't like seeing that many pages and I surely don't want to read all those posts lol

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I mark individual forums read when I'm done with them. I never use New Posts anymore. There's just way too many new posts now.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I never use this. I like to know which posts I haven't read yet. If I mark a forum read then I'm just lying to myself. I wouldn't have to mark it read if I actually read everything in it, which I usually try to do when possible.

fragile

Registered Member
I used it a couple of times when I first realised that there was such a button, but I rarely use it now. But if you can mark individual forums, then I might use it more.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I haven't done that. Maybe I should for certain forums, but I'm not sure if it works for subforums or the entire category.

I mark individual forums read when I'm done with them. I never use New Posts anymore. There's just way too many new posts now.

I always use New Posts. But I also have subscribed threads in my UserCP and I start with that first. Then I go to New Posts.