Game Cube Mario strikers or Baseball

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by huenemeca, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huenemeca

huenemeca New Member

Hello, I am looking to get a new game for my Gamecube. I am having trouble picking, should it be Soccer or Baseball.

What do you think?

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I never really liked the Mario Baseball games so I'd say go with soccer. Have you played Mario Tennis? That's supposed to be the best of the Mario sports games from what I've heard.

3. huenemeca

huenemeca New Member

So what is the reason that you did not like Mario Baseball? Do you just not like baseball?

4. cheezer465

cheezer465 Registered Member

i like both games but i say that baseball is a little moree complicated and strikers is alot funner so get strikers!!!!!!:lol::)

5. LINK

LINK New Member

i think u should pick baseball because that sport is popular

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Since when is Baseball more popular than Soccer? Have you ever been to Europe.. or anywhere outside of the US? Soccer is the most popular sport on the planet. ;)

WikiAnswers - What are the most popular sports in the world

Last edited: Oct 3, 2007
  7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Yeah, soccer is massive. It's really odd that it's not big here in America. Then again, we don't much care 'fer dem crazy feriners.

8. Hi_Im_Tim

Hi_Im_Tim I am Heavy Weapons Guy

I have never played mario baseball, but Strickers was pretty fun so I would say go with Soccer.

9. neum985

neum985 I pwn noobs

i absolutly love Mario Baseball. But i havent played strikers. The only thing i didnt like is the 1 player mode is so repeditive and you have to go through and beat all the same teams 4 times but for 2 player mode the only game that ive played that beats it is Madden

10. Golartemarket

Golartemarket Registered Member

go for mario strikers that game is awesome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.