• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Game Cube Mario Party 5,6,7

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
So what makes them great?

Honestly, I feel that seven was a very weak game, and six not much better. Five had the best variety of mini-games, interesting boards, and was a fun all-around game. The mini-games in six were lackluster, and seven was near unplayable.

screech

If you are posting for this mario party topic I made I just had to make another account screech instead of screech_dude cause screech dude got all screwed up and im new to this site too.:)

dDave

V.I.P.
I got Mario party 6 and played it, oddly enough it was actually fun even though I wasn't expecting it to be fun. I wish that you could play as toad, bowser and Donkey Kong because Donkey Kong is my favorite Nintendo character of all time. Did anybody else play the sixth game? I remember some things being limited to day and night in party mode.

Doc

V.I.P.
I did, but it wasn't nearly as good as five.

dDave

V.I.P.
I was looking in the best buy ad and noticed that they just released Mario party 8! I cannot believe how much it has declined since the first 3. Does anybody still like the Mario party games?

Doc

V.I.P.
I dunno, if I had several friends who wanted to play it, then I'd probably go along with it.

dDave

V.I.P.
I play the original one and that is it, the first one was definitely the best because of the way that they set it up, back in 1997 it was a new idea and the game went wildly popular.