Game Cube Mario Party 5,6,7

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
So what makes them great?

Honestly, I feel that seven was a very weak game, and six not much better. Five had the best variety of mini-games, interesting boards, and was a fun all-around game. The mini-games in six were lackluster, and seven was near unplayable.

If you are posting for this mario party topic I made I just had to make another account screech instead of screech_dude cause screech dude got all screwed up and im new to this site too.:)

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I got Mario party 6 and played it, oddly enough it was actually fun even though I wasn't expecting it to be fun. I wish that you could play as toad, bowser and Donkey Kong because Donkey Kong is my favorite Nintendo character of all time. Did anybody else play the sixth game? I remember some things being limited to day and night in party mode.

Doc

V.I.P.
I did, but it wasn't nearly as good as five.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I was looking in the best buy ad and noticed that they just released Mario party 8! I cannot believe how much it has declined since the first 3. Does anybody still like the Mario party games?

Doc

V.I.P.
I dunno, if I had several friends who wanted to play it, then I'd probably go along with it.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I play the original one and that is it, the first one was definitely the best because of the way that they set it up, back in 1997 it was a new idea and the game went wildly popular.