3ds Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by SamusAran86, Dec 27, 2005.

1. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Got this game the day after Christmas, put 1 hour into it last night, and I say I love it

If you've played the orinigal, you'll love this game

Though it is a bit confusing at first (just like the orinigal) you have to learn the button contolls of the game

The 4 face buttons control each character (mario A, Luigi B, Baby Mario X, Baby Luigi Y) and just like the orinigal, you can add power to your attacks with the press of the characters button when attacking, and dodge attacks by pressing the right character button when defending...

so far, what I have played, has been mostly tutorial, heloing you learn the controls!

Bros attacks are more complex now with the more buttons, but I am slowly learning it all

Anyone else get this game yet? I suggest it if youve played the first!

2. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

Whoa, I never thought they'd make the controls like that. I was thinking something like the touch screen being used to do the actions for each character. So, question: do you start the game with all 4 characters, or is there an introductory thing of some sort without all 4? Also, are there any Bros. Attacks involving all 4 of them?

3. SamusAran86

You get introduced to the characters over the start of the game... Learning how to battle with each bros pair, then as a team of 4...

Bros Attacks so far are done by 2's or 3's... nothing I have is 4 person bros attack

Its not that much different from the orinigal... each face button controls one character

4. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

I got it for xmas from my brother and its a blast. I havent had much time put into it yet (alot of my time has been going into F.E.A.R) but when I travel its alot of fun to play. I have never playd the first one, so its an all new experience for me.

5. SamusAran86

Ive put about 7 hours into the game, some of the new moves are awsome... with moves from the previous returning

Im not gonna spoil it, but I have reason to believe that the end battle will be with someone familure with anyone whos played a mario title... Im not talkin about Bowser either...

Fawful from M&L Superstar Saga does make a apperance in this game also... hes the bean trader!

6. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! You've spoiled everything! Fawful is my favorite character! I wanted to be suprised at whether or not he appears! Meh, oh well, it's still good news. Now I seriously need this game. Fawful can defeat you all with the power of mustard!

7. SamusAran86

"I HAVE FURY"

oh trust me, thats nothing, just wait till you play it, theres alot of stuff I havent said yet