• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii Mario Galaxy waiting period.

kingpin

Probably not the best of the mario games but probably the only one for the Wii. It really takes controll of the Wii-mote moves. But the only problem is it's going to take until the first of November. I'm going to try to reserve it. but I already reserved the new Pokemon game.

Lunux

which new pokemon game? the ds ones or the pokemon revolution? either way that's a good choice. Nintendo's coming out with super paper mario with the wii. it was originally made for the gamecube.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I haven't heard much about Mario Galaxy. Does anybody have any idea if they will be taking out the gadgets (i.e. Sunshine) and making it more like Mario 64 again? That game ruled and it would be awesome to have another that brought the same feeling. :)

Lunux

Andrew, they are making it more like mario 64 actually. they're leaving the gadgets and sticking to only mario.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Lunux

you actually won't be able to do that for a while. not many places (very few) have wii's to spare. you might have to wait until late april for that. lol

kingpin

Andrew, thanks for the cool screen shots of Mario. Now I really can't wait for that game to come out. Thank you again.

kingpin

Lunex, I was talking about the new Diamond version of Pokemon. But I might get the Revolution anyway.

Lunux

we're talking about the new pokemon game that's suppose to be called "Pokemon Revolution" not the old version of the wii.:)
It is kinda hard to see what we're really talking about because actually evryone is off topic. it started out as mario galaxy and now it's this.