Wii Mario and Sonic at the Olympic impressions

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by JjCrazyboy, Jan 8, 2008.

1. JjCrazyboy

JjCrazyboy Registered Member

I was curious if this game is fun or not. I would like people to leave their impressions. I want to know if I should give it a shot.

Mirage likes this.

2. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Its quite fun, justbe prepaired to get sore alot

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

The first thing I ever thought about this game was, If Mario ever beats Sonic in any sort of speed event, I'm never buying another Nintendo product ever again.

4. JjCrazyboy

lol that is very true......

5. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Oh comeon now. Its a fantasy game, Im pretty sure any character can win any event.

Just like all these people complaining about Olimar being in Smash, sure in his own game hes the size of a quarter, but remember the past smash titles, these are either dolls/trophies who are fighting each other.

Remember its just fantasy, its the best gamer whho knows who to play who will win, just like in the preview of Sonic entering smash,
    he kicked marios butt, but yet mario is a smash veteran

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree. Does Mario at least get to have a rocket booster or something?

Because last I recalled Sonic seems to be able to run at about 90MPH or more at times.

In the end though, the different characters are in there to make the game fun for people who like to play as different characters. They aren't meant to be thought into that much.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

8. JjCrazyboy

I will give it a rent. It looks like a good party game.

9. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

its a pretty decent game...it utilizes the Wii controls very well, and as stated before be ready for sore arms.