Mariners and Felix agree to multi-year deal

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
How isn't that major news? With Halladay out of the American Leagues King Felix will be in top two pitchers in the American League next season. It was a must of you guys to sign King Felix since he's already a great pitcher and he's only going to get better in my opinion. He's finally learn the tools to be a great pitcher.

I was going to post this earlier in the day when I first heard the news, but since I knew you were going to post it, I let you have it.

Wade8813

Registered Member
How isn't that major news? With Halladay out of the American Leagues King Felix will be in top two pitchers in the American League next season. It was a must of you guys to sign King Felix since he's already a great pitcher and he's only going to get better in my opinion. He's finally learn the tools to be a great pitcher.
Well, I mean it's great that it happened, and we needed it, but I was pretty confident we'd get something worked out.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Personally I didn't believe that was the case halfway through the season last year since there were rumors that the Mariners were trying to trade him to get a few prospects.

But the Mariners decided that they wanted to compete this year, they went to get a few good players during the off-season and now they just signed the phenom King Felix.