• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Marilyn Manson - What a nice young man

hawklen

Registered Member
I like his music. What about that one where they said he's the kid from Mr belvadere? brian Warner or something.

And don't always believe what you read.

Japanesecajun

Registered Member
LOL @ people believing this and getting so worked up about it. I'd love to see their views on Rob Zombie.

This whole this is so obviously bull. The man is a shock artist, yes, but even I don't think he'd go /this/ far. I mean, human face masks? Really?

(I can see him buying a skeleton, but not some Chinese kid's. Maybe Ozzy's or Alice Cooper's when one of them kicks the bucket.)

Jesus, people, does any of this really effect your daily, personal life? Is him being like this really the end of your world?

OMGZ, MM BUYS NAZI THINGS AND TEARS UP BIBLES! I CAN'T LIVE MY LIFE AS IT WAS BEFORE BECAUSE MY DELICATE SENSIBILITIES ARE /RUINED/!

And if that is how you're actually taking this, I really don't think you should be on the internet. :|

Turbo

Registered Member
LOL @ people believing this and getting so worked up about it. I'd love to see their views on Rob Zombie.

This whole this is so obviously bull. The man is a shock artist, yes, but even I don't think he'd go /this/ far. I mean, human face masks? Really?

(I can see him buying a skeleton, but not some Chinese kid's. Maybe Ozzy's or Alice Cooper's when one of them kicks the bucket.)

Jesus, people, does any of this really effect your daily, personal life? Is him being like this really the end of your world?

OMGZ, MM BUYS NAZI THINGS AND TEARS UP BIBLES! I CAN'T LIVE MY LIFE AS IT WAS BEFORE BECAUSE MY DELICATE SENSIBILITIES ARE /RUINED/!

And if that is how you're actually taking this, I really don't think you should be on the internet. :|
APPLAUDS

does anyone remember when michael jackson bought the bones of the elephant man. that was out of want, not shock. MM does everything for shock.

hawklen

Registered Member
Michael Jackson is by far the scariest person on earth

hawklen

Registered Member
Its easier to blame a media figure, than to take responisibility for yourself.

Also KMFDM was another group those kids listened to. Didn't hear much about that. Also, video games too. Wasn't doom one of them?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sunrise Music 1
sunrise Music 2
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 1
Dabs Offbeat News 1
Impact Music 6