• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Marilyn Manson - What a nice young man

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
This lawsuit has been going on for a while now.

I agree with you 100% though. Marilyn Manson is nothing more than a waste of space.

I'm sure some people will argue that he is a good influence for kids who are confused, etc, but realistically there is no Pro-Manson argument that will hold water.

He is a sick twisted individual who plays with demonic rituals and satanism like a kid who has found a box of matches.

RTWmaniac

Registered Member
According to the article you have linked, these are just accusations. Has anything even materialized here? I'm not really much of a Manson fan, but your post is entirely misleading.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
"And I would never spend my money on a Chinese girl skeleton. That would be crossing the line. It's a Chinese boy, for the record."
I wish you would have given me a warning that close-up was kind of scary. This quote this shows his sick state of mind.

Brandon77

Registered Member
The man is disgusting as you all know. In my mind, free speech is a priveldge, not a right, and for people like manson, this is called into question considerably. The things he gets away with are downright satanic and perverted to the max. I'm surprised anyone would ever even listen to him.

"And I would never spend my money on a Chinese girl skeleton. That would be crossing the line. It's a Chinese boy, for the record."____Manson

This is sick. This is inhumane. This is absolutely inhumane at all levels. It's not even animal. There is a reason we have mental institutions. There is however, no reason he is not in one. Actually, solitary confinement would be a better suit for him, as that way he would have no chance to influence anyone, anywhere, at any time. As far as I'm concerned, I don't understand why there is not a huge outcry against the man, God help his soul. We can only pray. God help his soul.
------
And there is no need to ask if anything has even materialized here. He said it himself. That should be reason enough for all of us.

Last edited:

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
MM is scary. He reminds me of an angry, sadistic clown. I'm not bothered by his music because lots of people sing about crazy stuff. It's the things he does on the outside that freaks me out.

I also remember the time when there was a rumor going around that he had a rib removed just so he can suck his own dick. Wtf? If that doesn't creep you out, there's something wrong with you.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I dunno, I like some of his songs, his whole anti-christ persona is just an act to sell records. What I really dislike are the fans who take it so seriously that they think its more than just music. As for the comment;
"And I would never spend my money on a Chinese girl skeleton. That would be crossing the line. It's a Chinese boy, for the record."
That sounds like exactly the sort of flippant sarcasm I'd use in response to someone accusing me of something outrageously monstrous. He was in no means trying to say its ok to buy a human skeleton, its quite clear hes mocking the people who think that he has. No need to be afraid or sick, its just him taking the piss out of his antagonists.

RTWmaniac

Registered Member
Finally, a rational poster here! These are ACCUSTATIONS made by a biased bandmate. It's not even a credible source! This article is a month old and there is no follow up. And yet, this whole thread is a reaction as if he actually purchased the skeleton. I think it's obviously of utmost relevance if anything materialized or not (which it didn't).

I can't believe the rib removal rumors are still floating around. Some of you are drowning in oblivion. Do the slightest amount of research for yourselves. It would take less time than making a brief post here.

I must point out that it is fairly common for anthropologists to own human skeletal remains. I know Manson isn't officially an anthropologist, but if he actually did purchase the skeleton (which he didn't), there is a perfectly legitimate, legal process in doing so.

By the way, I heard everyone on generalforum.com is donating money to RTWmaniac. You guys should email him and get his paypal information since it must be true. There's no way a rumor could circulate via the internet, right?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I know the rib removal rumors were fake, but it just surprised me that there'd be such a rumor in the first place. This was before I knew who MM was and his reputation.

A fan could always come up with "legitimate" reasons to support MM, and the tabloids could always come up with stories to match the eccentric personality of MM.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sunrise Music 1
sunrise Music 2
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 1
Dabs Offbeat News 1
Impact Music 6