Marijuana: Prevalence of smoking

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Corona, Mar 30, 2009.

?

How many times have you smoked marijuana?

1. I have never smoked

35.3%
  2. Just a few times in my life

11.8%
  3. I smoke every once in a while (every few weeks or months)

29.4%
  4. I smoke regularly

14.7%
  5. I smoke trees, son.

8.8%
  1. Corona

Corona Registered Member

I'm making this primarily because I'm curious and I want to know. It's a private poll so no one will see your answer, except maybe Hybrix if he wants, so be honest.

2. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I never have smoked it, and I have no intention to. It's not something that even remotely piques my interest for whatever reason.

Oooh_snap likes this.
  3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Just so you know, you made the poll public. I don't really see a reason for people to hide their vote though.

I'm an occasional smoker. Maybe about five times in the last year. I used to smoke a lot more often, but I've never been what I would consider a regular smoker.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Yeah, it says it's a public poll. Anyway, my pick isn't there. I smoked once. Bad experience so I'm not sure it'll happen again.

5. Corona

Corona Registered Member

What the sam hell? I thought it was default private. A mod can fix it, or you can just vote anyways, not like it matters much.

6. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I never smoked, never going to.

7. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Meh, I don't care if it's a public poll. I enjoy it when it becomes an opportunity. I rarely ever buy it myself...and if I do smoke, I only want hydro.

8. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

There's no poll option for me anyway. I'll answer publicly. I used to smoke practically every day. I stopped when I got pregnant. Now it's on a very rare occasion.

9. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Yes I am on of the lucky few to have the Uncle Sam says it's OK cards. I smoke mainly at night to relive the pain and to make myself eat and sleep. Without it I would not eat or sleep very much and would be in serious pain from the seizures and shakes.

Jeanie likes this.
  10. teron

teron Registered Member

Bastard...:lol:

I really didnt see an option close to myself, so I went with "a few times"

I use to smoke.... far far too much when I was younger. I grew out of it around 17-18 ish.