Marcus Williams Injures Left Wrist

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Fresh, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

http://www.nba.com/nets/news/williams_injury.html

2. DaKidAce

DaKidAce Guest

This is the thrid injury to the New Jersey nets first josh boone, then eddie house, now marcus williams. Three of the nets top bench players now injuried. Finally when new jersey gets some good efficient bench players they get injuried. This is getting to be GODdamnRIDICULIOUS!

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's a big lost for the Nets, because he would play a lot of minutes behind Jason Kidd. I am hopeful that he won't be out for to long, because he needs to develop real fast, because when Kidd will leave the Nets, he will become the starter.

4. DaKidAce

DaKidAce Guest

Just got word that he is back that he is back and he practiced with the team.

5. Babe_Ruth

Wow that's really good news for the Nets, because like I stated earlier in my post, that he'll be a big factor this year, he'll be playing a lot of minutes behind Jason Kidd, and personally I think he has a big chance to win rookie of the year this season, if he gets playing time.

6. DaKidAce

DaKidAce Guest

This is what the nets have been lacking for the last two years a backup point. now with that filled you may hear the nets name with the top contenders for the title this season.

7. Babe_Ruth

I think that Nets have a solid team but their bench have to be a big concern. You know that the Big Three and Kristic will produce for you but thier bench is so young that it's going to be hard for them to produce and help the nets. But Marcus Williams being healthy and playing will help their bench a lot.

8. patkick

patkick #21

He heals pretty fast. Most people would sit out a week before playing ball again.