March Madness / NCAA Tournament

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
March Madness is just around the corner, and I'd like to keep this thread going during the whole tournament. We can make predictions, talk about games, Cinderella stories, magical shots, everything.

So anyone excited for one of the most exciting tournament in sports?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I haven't been watching nearly as much college hoops as I usually do, but I'm still excited about March Madness. I'm looking forward to all the conference tournaments, too, which start in a couple weeks I think.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's funny about college basketball...

I like it about 10 times better then the NBA but I usually dont pay much attention to around January or so. That was the case this year as well.

I am very excited.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who do you guys believe is the team the scariest to face right now?

Personally I have to go with the Cardinals, they've been playing some great basketball, and Earl Clark is just getting better and better, I am looking for him to shine in this tournament. I don't think they'll win it all, but they'll definitely go far in my opinion.

How about you guys?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Louisville is playing better basketball than anyone right now. They're absolutely the scariest team. And what's Ohio State's reward for reaching the Big Ten Tournament final? A potential 2nd round matchup with the Cardinals. I think the Buckeyes deserved a slightly better seed.

I think they got the #1 seeds right. Three #1's from the same conference is crazy, but they were all deserving.

The bottom half of the Midwest region i stacked. West Virginia, Kansas, BC/USC, Michigan State. Wow. I can see almost any of those teams reaching the Elite 8.

I think North Carolina was given way too easy of a region. They're the 3rd #1 seed and they got by far the easiest road to the Final Four in my opinion.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
UNC has no excuse not being in the final four this year...what a draw.

Echoes, watch out for Siena. That is a very good team.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Echoes, watch out for Siena. That is a very good team.
So I've heard. I think Ohio State will win if they play like they're capable of playing. Thad Matta is a great tournament coach and always has his teams playing their best at the end of the year. He had several good tournament runs when he was coaching Butler. Took Ohio State to the championship game a couple years ago, and they won the NIT last year.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Morehead St beat Alabama St last night to get the right to play, and lose, to Louisville in the tourny.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I cant wait to start watching today, this is one of the most exciting tournaments in sports, and it's going to be the same today. I'll be pretty mad if UNC don't reach the final four, they have to the team to win it all and hopefully they do.