Marbury May Be Done For Season

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
New York Post -
Stephon Marbury wore a boot and a suit last night - his season, maybe his most complete one, possibly over.

Marbury said his turf toe could keep him out the rest of the season.

"It's tough to deal with," Marbury said. "We saw light at the end of the tunnel. Now the door is closing. I think for us, we hate to be looking forward to next year. At the same time, injuries do happen."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/45534/20070408/marbury_may_be_done_for_season/

O

orlando tragic

Marbury.

He's really tried to make that push for the Knicks to make the playoffs. Oh well, it looks like the Magic don't have anybody threatening their playoff spot.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Honestly I like the Knicks and I wanted them to play the playoffs, their probably going to miss them again this year, but I believe they're going to make a few changes this summer and they'll be very strong next season. Especially if everyone stays healthy, they've had so much injuries to key players which really hurt them.

B

bballinyao06

It seems like they had a pretty good season considering the ones previous to this one. If they hadn't had so many injuries to their key players, they would have had a chance at the playoffs but there's right now, if they keep playing the way they are, there's always next year.

D

dogman652

The Knicks are my #1 team, and i try to watch evrey game they play. Based on what i see here's my predictions

1) The Knicks won't get a playoff spot this year. Or next year for that matter. But i think next year the Knicks will do horrible! As depressing as that sounds, we could get this Mayo kid who's commited to USC and get a playoff spot that way.

2) This is more of a statement then a prediction- if I was the Knicks, i would cry because of all the talent we will miss in this years Draft! Damn it, We are likeley to have a lottery pick! The only problem is, we traded our draft pick for Eddy freakin Curry! We could've had Greg Oden, possibly Kevin Durrant!

3) Despite the fact that the Knicks suck right now, I see them being one of the best teams in the NBA in a coupple of years.