• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Map Thread

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I make maps, here are a couple in a series I'm developing.

Falconer

Registered Member
This thread is months on end old but it's still there on the front page and I was unofficially told that up to about a year old is okay -- and besides, it's an interesting topic, so I'm going to post up here and hope some other folks will jump in when they see it reappear on the New Posts page. :p

I love making maps. :D Hand-drawing or computer, either is good by me. Here's the one I'm most proud of, which my girlfriend and I worked on for days on end. Believe it or not, it's for a freaking roleplay world...

My computer corrupted the file not long after I saved this version, so we had to start all over again. I was not impressed. :/

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
That's pretty cool. I love maps in general but I have never heard of people making their own as a hobby before. Apart from Smel for his Risk game :p

What program did you use to make that? Sucks that your file got corrupted...

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Any tips for map making? I always figured that if I'm eventually going to be a GM, I should start making my own maps for practice.

Falconer

Registered Member
Absolutely! Here's a tutorial I made for somebody else, years ago, but my technique hasn't changed much.

Hope this helps! :D

Last edited: