Manu released

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Not a surprise; I wonder if they plan to do something with Sim Snuka, since he wasn't released at the same time.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Manure has finally been released...not a shocker there.

I guess he can go back to robbing old ladies again.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Uh yeah....

In August 2003, Anoa'i was implicated as the getaway driver of a duo who committed an armed robbery in Bethlehem Township, Pennsylvania, stealing money and jewelry worth over $150,000 and stabbing the elderly female resident. Anoa'i pleaded no contest to the charge of receipt of stolen property and was given two years probation.
Just glad to hear that he was only the getaway driver. He might not have been the best, but I wouldn't call him Manure, lol. I'd just put him in the list of guys that might have potential, but aren't as good in the ring as a lot of new guys like Tyson Kidd.

What do you think about my statement regarding Snuka?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow! I didnt know he was involved in that. I personally wasnt a fan of him, he was stale in the ring, and didn't really like him on the microphone. Now sad that he got released one bit.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just glad to hear that he was only the getaway driver. He might not have been the best, but I wouldn't call him Manure, lol. I'd just put him in the list of guys that might have potential, but aren't as good in the ring as a lot of new guys like Tyson Kidd.

What do you think about my statement regarding Snuka?
I would have thought if Manu was gone that Snuka would be gone at the same time. Maybe there is hope for him yet!

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I would have thought if Manu was gone that Snuka would be gone at the same time. Maybe there is hope for him yet!
I'm hoping he gets used somewhere! You've got to admit, even though he's not the best grappler in the WWE, he has talent. He wouldn't have been around for the past several years if that wasn't somewhat true...maybe I shouldn't say that, considering Snitsky....anyway...

Since Snuka left that drab 50s persona behind, I've been interested in seeing him evolve as a character. I hope that they give him another chance. Who knows, maybe he'll get another chance with Legacy? Orton needs all the numbers he can get, lol :)