Manscaping...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AngelsPeak, Dec 11, 2009.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

...which for now is my new favorite word.

Manscaping: More Men Shave and Wax Their Bodies - ABC News

If you're a man and have excess body hair, do you shave/wax? Would it bother you to be seen in public with your pelt of fur blowing in the breeze?

What about those pesky nether regions? Would you let someone groom down there for you?

Women, what are your thoughts on a those furry critters we call "man"?

I actually prefer some body hair. Legs, chest and even fuzzy butts are fine. The back though, not so much.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
    icegoat63 likes this.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm pretty sure it would creep my girlfriend out if I was as well groomed as Cosmo wants me to be, but I haven't ruled out trying some light shaving here and there. It's merely the thought of sharp objects near my balls that bothers me.

3. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

i don't like men who shave their whole body.
    actually...i'd like them not to have beard and that's the maximum shave i'd want from a man. [ i think]
    about the parts down there, i don't know.
    maybe shaving hair armpits as they smell sweaty in summer,..but that's it.

4. Merc

That smell comes from the armpits, not the hair Eli.

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I don't like being a sasquatch, so I do what I can. But you wont catch me Nairing myself anytime soon. Ha.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  6. EllyDicious

reducing armpit hair reduces armpits' odor, Cons.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I probably prefer men who aren't so hairy. I remember having a big crush on Andy Garcia as I watched The Godfather until that scene when I saw his chest hair. :lol:

Trim would be nice, especially down there.

8. Merc

It's a common myth and has no real support. It's like the theory that shaving makes your hair grow in thicker and darker which it does not.

9. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I dont shave my chest, legs, or back. Fortunately I dont have a very furry back so dont gotta worry 'bout that so much at this point in my life. But I do have hair creeping up my neck from my chest :hah:

10. EllyDicious

it's not a myth. i've seen it in my self. if i have hair armpits, i'll smell.
    when i don't have hair, i can even stay without a deodorant, there's no smell at all.
    there are armpits who smell even with no hair, but hair is one of the reasons for an armpit to smell.