• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Man's Service Dog shot by Cop

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
An Idaho disabled man vowed this week to sue a local police station after an officer shot and killed his service dog.

Idaho cop shoots disabled man’s service dog at son’s 9th birthday party | The Raw Story
I feel so sorry for this man to have your dog shot like that while your 9 year old is having a birthday party. All the dog did was bark and the cop just had to kick the dog then shoot him.

Now this man not only doesn't have a service dog he doesn't have his pet. That would make me so mad to have my dog shot like this just because he barked. Dogs bark, that's what they do and its not a threatening gesture. He should sue them all. I think this cop was in the wrong for what he did.

Thoughts?

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Filer Police Chief Tim Reeves told KMTV that Hassani did a “good job, and he was totally justified in putting the dog down.”
Pardon? Service dogs aren't aggressive and there was no need to shoot the poor thing :(

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would like to say that I am shocked by this cop shooting this mans dog but I've read so many stories in the past few months about cops shooting dogs, even a cat, it makes my head spin. I'll never understand why this cop found this necessary. He could of accidentally shot one of those kids. Instead of standing up for him the chief should of been firing him.