Man's Finger Bit Off At Health Care Protest

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
This guy was protesting Obama's health care reform and some lunatic came up to him all angry, got in a scuffle with him and in the end bit off his left pinky finger.

The amazing thing is the attitude of the guy who lost his finger. He's forgiving and isn't even seeking to sue the guy or seek vengeance.

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

Watch the video and I think you'll agree this is a guy who really has a great outlook on life. I was very impressed.

I mean, how would you react if that was you who had your finger bit off while standing up for something you believe in? Regardless of why you were there, I think most people would be furious. This guy shows that you don't have to be.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I heard about this on the radio show I listen to this morning, I have not clicked on the above link.

I would not be as forgiving.

Also, he can't get his finger back. They said that with the amount of bacteria from a human bite, the probability of a successful reattachment is very, very slim.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Also, he can't get his finger back. They said that with the amount of bacteria from a human bite, the probability of a successful reattachment is very, very slim.
It would have been better if he couldn't get his finger back because he couldn't afford the procedure. Man, I would have lmao'd until I died. :lol:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah exactly. He's out a finger because of the human bacteria from the bite. He joked around in the interview above saying maybe he should get it bronzed or something and wear it around his neck. :lol:

:shocked:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Rhetoric-fueled nutjobs are like squirrels; they may look harmless but will bite you in the extremities. Condolences to the victim of the attack and thumbs down to the lunatic, as well to the protesters, for thinking that an intuitive thing like basic health care for all Americans is something to bare teeth over.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
The tea-party movement: The most fun you can have without loosing [strike]a finger![/strike] ...a toe!

That guy was all class and hilarious.

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
It would have been better if he couldn't get his finger back because he couldn't afford the procedure. Man, I would have lmao'd until I died. :lol:
excellent! :rofl:

I would have been furious. It has little to do with it happening to me as I'm standing up for something I believe in. It's just the fact that...wth were you thinking biting off my finger!

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
Yah, I'd be pissed.

I'm a democrat, and the "biter" is freaking nuts! No one should have their freaking body bit at! Come on!

Kudos to the "bitee" for being so good-natured about it.

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
If that was me I'd probably find the guy and bite his finger off.

I can't tell if he's really forgiving or just stupid. :\

"Oh, you bit off my finger while I was standing up for my beliefs and now I can't get it reattached. But nah, it's okay, I won't sue or anything. :)"

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
It'd be a real bummer for me to lose my left pinky finger, I'd much rather lose my right pinky finger I simply don't really use it for anything, I can type totally fine without using that pinky finger.

Losing the left would cause a lot of problems for me.

-Guitar
-Pinao
-typing

Losing the right really has no cons for me that I can think of except for the minor inconvenience of having to learn to type like 2 keys differently sometimes.

If I lost my finger then I would have it bronzed and get over it, I'm glad that this guy could get over it just fine, he was standing up for what was right in his opinion, and that is something I believe in.