• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Man's Face on a Chip...What do you think?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Be careful when compairing to Terrorists.. eBay has pulled many items that looked like "Hitler" recently. You might run into some problems with them. Good luck though.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah eBay is sticky about stuff like that sometimes. We'll see what happens I guess. :) Personaly I think that looks more like Osama.. but that would turn people away from it I think.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Cute auction, but I gotta tell ya, I see a puppy on that chip, look at the big floppy ear.

doubles2004

Registered Member
its osama i see it i think yall are just hungry

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
OH CRAP!!! I just realized I was eatting my cheetoos without checking them out first!!!! OH NO OH NO OH NO!!!!

LOL yeah I saw a pup too! LOL

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I"m with Angel on this one. it looks like a puppy to me, I mean look at that cute lil nose!!

: )

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Please tell me what kind of Dorito it is! I will try to imagine what it tastes like....I mean looks like... :lol: