• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Man's best friend

Dragon

V.I.P.
A few days ago, I was at work and my brother calls me and told me that he took my dog to the vet. He said that my dog was throwing up and doing number 2 all over the house. He said that the vet gave my dog some shots and an IV. So then came the question. How much was the bill? I thought it was going to be in the hundreds but surprisingly, it was on $68. My dog is doing alright and I am a little concerned that he hasn't done a number 2 after going to the vet which was a few days ago.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
How old is your dog?

A few months ago we had to take our 12 year old yellow lab to the vet for pretty much the same reason, and they found a tumor in his intestines. We had to get him put down a couple weeks later. Hopefully your dog will be alright.