Manipulation

Turbo

Registered Member
i do not; however those who do are known as "psychic vampires" as they gain power through how the decieve you into doing things for them.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I figure you have to be pretty smart and do careful planning to manipulate people, so I don't bother. :) It takes time too, but the longer it takes, the greater the reward.

My parents know many people who manipulate others, so I kind of get the news on theses things.

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
Do you manipulate people? Yes.

How do you manipulate people? I just keep pressing a point, until they eventually break. Using my wity remarks, I sway them into submission. It also helps out a lot if you got any dirt of them or threaten to blackmail them. It's dirty, but effective.

Why do you manipulate people? I usually manipulate people when I need or want something. It's the only way I know how. Overall, it's fun. I do it most of the time because with anything, practice makes perfect.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
i do not; however those who do are known as "psychic vampires" as they gain power through how the decieve you into doing things for them.
First of all, it's a lie to say you don't manipulate people. Everybody does it, just to a different degree and it's not all bad.

That psychic vampire label sounds like something I'd hear in the smelly corner of Hot Topic.

Well, actually, the whole store kind of reeks of loser and degenerate.

Iris

rainbow 11!
First of all, it's a lie to say you don't manipulate people. Everybody does it, just to a different degree and it's not all bad.

That psychic vampire label sounds like something I'd hear in the smelly corner of Hot Topic.

Nothing wrong with Hot Topic. That's where I got all of my anime shirts. ^_^ (That's the only thing I really buy there)

I do. Of course I do. But only if I really need something or I'm mad.

Also, I can get myself out of most situations by either bringing up something the other person has done and still is doing or by playing the victim. Works 90% of the time. ^^;

I

indieinmich

Do you manipulate people?

How do you manipulate people?

Why do you manipulate people?

1.On occasion when necessary.
2.Usually by trying to appeal to them.Or as you stated in your post I keep on pressing the point until they submit.Or I turn on my charms.But I do not lie.
3.I mainly only manipulate one person.Otherwise as others have stated it does take some effort and really I don't care enough about what others think, say, or do to try on a regular basis.Why,for me is related to who.I manipulate my ex and father of three of my children.I do this so my children have the best relationship they can with him.He is kinda dense and pig headed at times and even still 9 years later spiteful.By manipulating him I am better able to deal with him and my kids reap the benefit.
Honestly I wish I didn't have to do it.But if I didn't I am afraid the relationship that has been beneficial to him and our children would suffer.

Turbo

Registered Member

I do not manipulate...if I do its unintentional. As for psychic vampires, they exist. pick up the santanic bible by anton szander lavey and you might learn something.

lastly, if turning 27 with a college degree and a starting career in television production qualifies me as a loser and degenerate that so be it.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I won't lie...I do it >>; It's usually when someone is bothering me or I want something from them but they won't give it up without a fight. I don't do it as in a mean way, mostly I do it for fun and I sometimes get manipulated back anyway so it's an all around continuing circle of it anyways.