• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Manga?

Vegito728

Registered Member
Who here reads manga? I personally like to read any manga don't really have a favorite. I like to read the manga that has bad anime dub or is edited and it also tells more story.

S

shakujou

I'll often choose getting a manga over anime. As it has more story per unit, and is cheaper.

F

figet

i also read manga but i dont understand why they change the story line in some mangas such as neo gen i saw that toji dident die in the anime how ever he did die in the manga.

B

barfootboards

Manga is good ... theres some things about it thats better then anime, ranma and one piece are insane!

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I love manga. I like to actually get it rather than freeload in bookstores. it's also great for collection if you like it enough

M

mysticangel

love manga...probably why i'm always broke...since most of the money i have i spend on manga...and computer space too -_- but yea, sometimes i love manga more then anime juss cuz they have more info in the manga...also i like reading so it really doesn't bother me to have to read...and of course theres alot of great manga's that haven't been made in live actions and anime forms so its the only way to get the story ^-^

T

The Realist

I read Manga often, especially on road trips. I sometimes pick up the ones that I never heard of and check them out. After reading them, I will decide whether to continue reading the entire series or look for something else if its that bad. One Manga I always look for on the shelfs is Tenchi Muyo. I see it, I buy it, done deal.