• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Manga VS Anime

A

acidmix

I like manga cause sometimes its longer than the anime and usually does a little bit better of a job at ending a story. Other than that I like manga because its alot more portable and take anywhere than anime is for me right now. Lately I have had a hard time marathoning anime, not sure why though. Anime is good but for the most part I do think manga is better.

J

jlgarfysama

My preference? Eh, I could go either way on anime or manga.

D

Destined Sayuri

Many times.. I find that I prefer manga to anime only if i've read the manga first. The same goes for anime. Once I read the manga I basically can picture the characters voices, there attitudes, and how a certain scene would look when made into an anime... Then I actually watch the anime and find it to be totally different.... but there are exceptions.... Chobits, Naruto and a few others like Peacemaker Kurogane. I've read the manga for them first but I really like the anime better or just as much. But then agian, it's the same way for me with books being made into a movie or a tv series.... so... basically... I go either way also ^_^