Manga that's better then the anime adaptation

Vegito728

Registered Member
What mangas do you read or used to read do you like better then it's anime counterparts?

I like the Naruto manga more then the anime. The characters all seem to be better in the manga version not as many sappy speeches and Sasuke is cool lol. I just overall like the manga better I find it more enjoyably then the anime.

Darkbain

Musician of the B.W.
i like the chrono crusade series, the manga is better than the anime cause it has more scenes and explains it a bit better.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I liked the Tokyo Mew Mew manga better than the anime (what i saw of it) And i love the FAKE manga a lot more than the OVA that they did. Animes tend to do things differently to the manga or take stuff out, it's rather annoying, and i love the art work in manga's it's much better than anime.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I liked the Tokyo Mew Mew manga better than the anime (what i saw of it) And i love the FAKE manga a lot more than the OVA that they did. Animes tend to do things differently to the manga or take stuff out, it's rather annoying, and i love the art work in manga's it's much better than anime.
I think the artwork in most animes surpass that of the manga. Because in most mangas it takes awhile for the artist to refine their work.

In general an enntire studio producing an anime I think the artwork will in general be better than an artist or a couple artists.

I think the artwork in most animes surpass that of the manga. Because in most mangas it takes awhile for the artist to refine their work.

In general an enntire studio producing an anime I think the artwork will in general be better than an artist or a couple artists.
Liez. Most of the time, the manga gets way better looking than the anime.